- Field Location:Fletcher’s Fields 2743 19th Ave, Markham, ON L6C 1L7
- Club Website:Visit Club Website
- General Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- President:Carolyn McIntosh | Email Address:email@example.com
- Fixtures:Fiona Boyd | Fixtures Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Contact:Michael Loney | Email:email@example.com
The Toronto Scottish is a Toronto-based Rugby Club playing in the Marshall Premiership League and the Ontario Women’s League in the Ontario Rugby Union.
Established in 1953, the Toronto Scottish fields 3 Senior Men’s teams, 2 Senior Women’s teams, Junior Rugby and Minis. Our home games are at Fletcher’s Fields in Markham, however we often congregate at the Duke of Kent Pub at Yonge and Eglinton.
Our Men’s 1st and 2nd XV competes at the highest level in the top division of the province. They hope to also hold the same esteem as the Women’s side who recently achieved league championship.
Young or old, skilled or average, good-looking or ugly, you will fit in with the Scottish. Well you may not fit in – but if you don’t we won’t tell you. We pride ourselves on outcompeting our opposition on the field, and then again afterwards in the pub. We look forward to seeing you.